Dear Anonymous,
I think that in life you have two things that make you want to live.
1. your heart
2. your brain
You may be thinking, "duh, they function as the two most vital organs in your body!" While I am thinking in the literal sense, I am also thinking figuratively.
Your heart. Your passion feeds your life. If one was passionless, they would have no desire to live. One may find passion in music, art, books, physical activity (dare I say, sports), and dance. Fortunately, in life we do not just have 1 passion. I believe that if we had one passion eventually that passion would make us passionless.
Your brain. Two words, think blissfully. My motto in life is to always show that you are whimsical and always think that you are blissful. With these, you can catch whatever life throws at you.
kiss kiss
Kacie
No comments:
Post a Comment