Dear Anonymous,
I never considered myself a "shoe freak". That is until Ashlee Bahr told me that I was a "shoe freak". She said (and I quote) "Woah. got enough shoes in your closet." I didn't know what to say then but, I do now "No, I only have 40 pairs, I thought I had more."
Yesterday, October 4th, I decided to take an inventory of how many pairs of shoes I have. That is, the ones in my closet {there are many more in the bathroom, laundry room, garage, bathtub, shoe store, ect.} So, I took my yellow legal pad, sat on my shoe infested floor, and got to work. I classified my shoes by style and price. Here are my results.
Sandals: 9
Tennies: 11
Slippers: 3
Pumps: 6
Flats: 11
$15-$10: 3
$10-$5: 6
$5-0: 21
90% under $15
Not that anyone really cares about my shoes except me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment