Monday, September 20, 2010

Funnies

Dear Anonymous,

Today is a funny day...

1. My friend Brady has to do a power-point on cocaine (and how harmful it is) because he made a Kurt Cobain joke in Health class.

2. My transmission gave out in my family's car (at a stoplight) while we were car-pooling people

3. I have said the wrong things at the wrong time in almost every occasion today

4. I told my nephew that a lot of girls are going to like him when he grows up and he replied,"Ya and I am going to wink at them and tell them I love them." I, being a teenage girl myself, replied, "No, you are going to tell them that you are going on a mission." He laughed and agreed. We will see how long this will last.

5. What I said in Psych today, "No Jonathon not every shirtless male is Taylor Lautner." I didn't even intend it to be funny.

6. Also in Psych my teacher said, "Stop saying all the ones that are meant to be motherly look like Justin Bieber."

7. The elevator at my school is padded. I may just feel crazier being inside with padded walls all around me and no windows.

8. I couldn't decide whether to capitalize in this post or not. So, I decided to do half and half.

kiss kiss is so cliche,
Kacie Leigh

2 comments:

  1. i totally always think about that.. do i capitalize or not? ha.

    also... whats the deal with the transmission? is it completely shot? in the van or the highlander?

    ReplyDelete
  2. van. and yes we are selling of the parts!:(

    ReplyDelete